How does Zilhijja fast?
Dhul-Hijjah refers to an Arabic word. “Hajj moon”Meaning “Zulhajja and Zulhijja”represent the words. The 12th month of the year is Dhu al Hijjah. This is the name of a month on the Hijri calendar. Fasting is observed during the month Dhul-Hijjah. This corresponds to the 12th month in the Hijri calendar. Fasting is a great way to reap the rewards.
The month Dhul-Hijjah, in which Hajj is performed, is the month of Dhul-Hijjah.The holy month of Dhul-Hijjah is fertile and holy in all aspects. Prayers are said, sacrifices are made and books of deeds are closed for those who pray. The Dhu al-Hijjah fast, one of the most revered worships, is performed during this month. This article will discuss the virtues and rules for fasting in Dhu al-Hijjah.
Dhu al-Hijjah fasting 2022If you can name the month it corresponds in the year and the method it is kept, then you can read our article to the end.
Shawwal Fasting – How is it Intentioned and When Is It Held
What is the Dhu al-Hijjah Fast, and what are its benefits?
- One of the most fruitful fasts is the month of Dhu al-Hijjah. Fasting for Allah enriches your spiritual world. Many people will benefit from the spiritual world that this fasting brings, thanks to the many rewards it will bring.
- According to the narration, the first 9 days Dhu al Hijjah should be fasted. The last day of this fast can be kept by those who desire until Eid al-Adha, when the animal will be sacrificed.
- The Dhu’l Hijjah fast ends on the 10th day. This coincides with Eid al-Adha’s first day.
- Fasts during this period are considered the fasting of Dhul-Hijjah.
Is it fasting during the Mevlitkandil?
Fasting in Dhu al-Hijjah: Virtues and Rewards
- Dhul-Hijjah fasting shows us how important it is and how fruitful it can be with examples of hadiths.
- For one year, those who pray during this month are eligible for rewards.
- Hz. According to the narration of hadiths, Muhammad fasted often in the month Dhul-Hijjah.
Let’s recall the following hadiths concerning fasting Zilhijja
- Abu Hurayra (Radiyallahu Annh) reported that the Messenger (pbuh), Allah the Messenger, said: “The ten (days), of Dhul-Hijjah are the days that Allah loves the most to be worshiped.” The fasting of each day of them is equivalent to the fasting of a year, and the standing of each night is equivalent to the standing of the night of Qadr.” (Tirmidhi, Savm:52, No:758, p:224)
- According to a narration from Aisha (Radıyallahu Anhâ); “For each day of Dhul-Hijjah, there is the reward of freeing a hundred slaves, sacrificing a hundred camels, and donating a hundred horses to jihad in the way of Allah.” (Gilânî, al-Gunya 2/39)
- It was said that Hafsa (Radiyallahu Anha), our mother, said: “The Messenger Allah (peace be upon him) never abandoned four items: Fasting the first ten Dhul-Hijjah days, Fasting Ashura, Fasting three days from each month, Sunnah at two rakats in morning.”(Geylani , al-Gunya 2/39)
- For those who fast for ten days of Dhul-Hijjah, Allah will write a year of fasting for each day.” (Ali al-Muttaqi, Kenzu’l-ummal No: 24265, Ibn-i Adiyy, al-Kamil, 6/472)
What is Nafilah Fasting exactly? Is Redemption Necessary?
How to Keep the Fast of Dhu al-Hijjah Going?
- It is important to set a heartfelt intention to fast in Dhu al-Hijjah (which coincides with Eid-al-Adha).
- It is a good idea to state in your intention that the fasting is for Allah’s sake.
- Fasting can bring you the blessings of fasting. This can be done by sitting at the dinner table, praying at sahur or iftar time, and praying at sahur.
- It is important to declare that your fast is not in vain due to an accident, vow, or other reason. These sentences can be said while you are declaring your intention to fast at Dhu al-Hijjah.
- “For the sake of Allah, I intend to fast for tomorrow’s Dhu’l-Hijjah. Accept it, my God. Amine”
Is Eid fasting?
When is Zilhijja Fasting
- When is Zil-Hijjah fastFor those who say, the Hijri calendar is a guide. The month of Dhul-Hijjah coincides perfectly with Eid-al-Adha.
- In the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, there is a 10-day fasting. The month of Eid al-Adha must be observed for the first nine days of fasting.
- The 10th day Dhu’l-Hijjah fast coincides perfectly with Eid-al-Adha’s first day.
- To end your fast, you can make an intention before Eid to get rewards.
- For health reasons, it is not recommended that pilgrims fast on the 9th Day of the Dhu’l-Hijjah Fast.
- 2022It is important to note the important processes that will be followed by those who wish to fast in Dhu al-Hijjah’s year.
- Dhul-Hijjah is the last month on the Hijri calendar. It includes the worship of Sacrifice, and Hajj.
- You can always remember that Dhu al-Hijjah was established on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- The Eid al-Adha is on the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah. This information can be used to help you evaluate the fasting days and act accordingly.
- Fasting before Eid is more rewarding. Spiritual satisfaction can be found in the meals shared with the family and the large crowd on the feast days. It is possible to fast on Eid but not before it.
- Our Prophet You can imagine how blessed this fasting process was by recalling that Muhammad fasted at Dhuhr al-Hijjah.
- It will be rewarding for those who can fast in the Dhul-Hijjah.
How is Berat Kandili Fasting Manifested?
Fasting in the Month Rajab: Virtue, Intention
Is it allowed to fast on Day of Arafa What is Virtue?
Types of Fasting In Our Religion, Names And Meanings
What Time Is Ramadan Feast Prayer? How is it done
What is Suhoor, exactly? When does it begin and end? What is the significance of fasting?
All articles that cover the useful information section of our blog are intended to provide general information. You can find the description of the content, the most important useful features, and correct and effective usage guidelines in one article. It is possible for the article to lose its currency or validity after it has been published. Each person may experience different benefits from the food or product. This information is not intended to replace a doctor’s diagnosis or provide a prescription. Recommends consulting an expert in the field before applying any information. We remind you that we cannot be held responsible if problems occur.