What is Shawwal Fasting?
Shawwal is one blessed month that adds richness to your spiritual life. Shawwal is a significant month for Muslims around the world. During Shawwal, people can fast and pray.
Shawwal fasting in 2022It is a fast in the 10th month according to the Hijri calendar. The first day in 2022 of Eid al-Fitr will mark the start of the 10th Hijri month. Shawwal fasters can prepare for Eid al-Fitr’s first day of worship.
Shawwal is one of the Hajj months.This blessed month follows Ramadan. 2 May 2022It starts at. Shawwal fasters should be aware of this date. 30 May 2022We may say goodbye.
Is it fasting during the Mevlitkandil?
How is Shawwal Fasting Intentioned
- Shawwal fasting is similar to Ramadan fasting. Shawwal fasting has great rewards and begins after the intention has been made.
- Those who wish to keep the Shawwal fast may make an intention to fast whenever they like.
- After making an intention for Allah, pray for His sake.
- Those who claim to fast in Shawwal month should not forget to set intentions.
- In your intention, you should indicate that you will make up for the Ramadan fasts you couldn’t keep in Ramadan.
- Officials from religious faith are often asked if fasting during Shawwal is considered an accident.
- Those who can’t fast during Ramadan are allowed to do an accidental fast in Shawwal. This month begins with Eid-al-Fitr.
- While intending: “I intend to fast for Shawwal today for the sake of Allah.” can be said.
- It is important to declare that the accident fast was not intended.
What is Nafilah Fasting exactly? Is Redemption Necessary?
Shawwal Fasting: When?
- For Shawwal fasting, the month must begin. It is not acceptable to fast during Eid-al-Adha/Eid-al-Fitr.
- Because Shawwal is the month that begins on Eid al-Fitr.
- Fasting is not allowed on the first day Eid. Shawwal must fast on the first day of Eid.
- Shawwal is the 10th month in the Hijri calendar. Fasters can begin to fast at this time every year.
- Shawwal fasting can be completed by fasting for six days. You are not required to fast for 6 consecutive days.
- Shawwal can be used for 6 consecutive days.
- You can end the 6-day fast you’ll keep in the month Shawwal, which began on May 2, 2022 and ends on May 30, 2022.
- Shawwal fasting doesn’t have to be a mandatory part of Ramadan fasting. Shawwal fasting has its own reward, however, which is sunnah.
Is Eid fasting?
Shawwal Fasting: Virtue and Reward
Shawwal fast in Shawwal offers almost the same reward as good deeds performed in a single year. This fast is a great example of virtue. Shawwal fasting and its month are once again praised by hadiths, verses, and prophets.He is very grateful for the virtue of fasting.
- “A person who fasts for 6 days in Shawwal after Ramadan will be as sinless as the day he was born from his mother.” Tabarani
- “Whoever fasts in Ramadan and 6 days in Shawwal is considered to have fasted for a year.” Ibn Majah
- “Fasting in the month of Ramadan is equivalent to ten months, and fasting for 6 days after Ramadan is equivalent to two months, so that one gains the reward of fasting for a year.” Ibn Khuzayma
- “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan and then fasts for six more days than in Shawwal, it is as if he fasted for a year.” Hadîth-i-sherîf-Muslim
- “A person who fasts in the month of Ramadan and then fasts for six more days in Shawwal gets rid of sins like the day he was born from his mother.” Hadîth-i-sherîf-Taberânî
- Shawwal fasting is a great spiritual practice. In Şevval dictionary, it means to rise and lift.
- Spiritual saturation can be achieved by those who observe the fast. This month is extremely important for Islam’s religion. It is one of the times in which worship can be performed peacefully and willingly.
- In ancient times, there were many events that contributed the importance of Shawwal month. If we recall these events; Bani Kaynukā’ Battle (2/624), Uhud Battle (3/625), Hunayn Battle (8/630), Taif Battle (8/630), according to a rumor, Hz. The death of Ibrahim, the Prophet’s son (10/632). This is what comes to my mind. These events are a reminder of Shawwal’s importance according to religious sources.
- This fast is voluntary and not an accident fast. Shawwal is a fast for men and women who wish to fast and do good works.
When is Berat Khandili Fasting, What is its Intention?
Fasting in the Month Rajab: Virtue, Intention
Is it permissible for people to fast on the Day of Arafa What is Virtue?
Types of Fasting in our Religion, Names, and Meanings
What Time is Ramadan Feast Prayer? How is it done
What is Suhoor, exactly? When does it begin and end? What is the importance of fasting?
All articles that cover the useful information section of our blog are intended to provide general information. The category contains the following information: the descriptive definitions of each content, the most notable useful features, and correct and efficient usage recommendations. It is possible for the article to lose its currency or validity after it has been published. Different benefits of the product or food may have different effects on each person. We do not recommend that you use the information provided to replace a doctor’s diagnosis. Recommends consulting an expert in the field before applying any information. We remind you that we cannot be held responsible if problems occur.