How to Lose Weight in Ramadan
Ramadan is a time when it is most common to gain weight. Ramadan can see us gain weight due to a decrease in meals and physical activity, a slower metabolism, long-term hunger, and the wrong choice in sahur or iftar.
Ramadan Weight Loss Tips
- Sahur, wake up
- Snacks to Support Your Meal Number
- You can control the size of your portions
- Make sure to drink plenty of water
- Oil in your meals is a problem
- Salad must be part of your Iftar Menu
- Slow Chewing
- Go Shopping with a Full Stomach
- Say Goodbye Scales
- Increase your physical activity
Ramadan is an excellent opportunity to not only gain but also lose weight, or to attain your ideal weight. This is a good thing, of course. How to lose weight in RamadanIt is important that you carefully consider the questions. We can say that you have taken a positive step towards answering your question about Ramadan weight loss.
Fasting makes you spiritually and physically stronger. Fasting allows the digestive system to rest and recover from all the fatigue it experiences throughout the year. For this to happen, it is important that the meals you eat after a long day of hunger are healthy and light.
How can we lose weight in Ramadan? How to make a Ramadan weight loss diet? How to lose weight in Ramadan and what to do?We will discuss them in this article. This is what we will do. Through 10 stepsRamadan can be spent lighter
How to Lose Weight in Ramadan 10 Healthy Ways to Lose Weight in Ramadan
- Ramadan: How to Lose WeightDon’t be afraid to laugh!
- Ramadan: How to lose weight and fastWe share the top tips for answering the question.
- You can raise your metabolic rate, which is lower due to hunger throughout the day. Also, you can turn to healthy food at iftar, sahur. Lose weight in Ramadan possible.
- In a nutshell: To lose weight in RamadanAvoid eating too much excitement and avoiding high-calorie meals.
- Here it isFrom the pen of a dietitianSpecially prepared Ramadan: Tips to lose weightEffective advice that isn’t available anywhere else!
1) Wake up at Suhoor
- “I’m already starving, I don’t need to have sahur. The less I eat, the easier I lose weight.” Don’t think so.
- How do lose kilo in RamadanIf you agree, the sahur menu should look similar to the breakfast menu for normal diets.
- Sahur is Ramadan’s most important meal.
- Ramadan brings a reduction in the number of meals, which are already very small, due to the removal of sahur.
- In this situation It slows down your metabolism.
- This is why Ramadan is the best time to make sahur.
- Ramadan Weight Loss TipsIf you do so, it is important to balance in sahur or iftar.
- The following question will help you answer the question: “What to Eat At Sahur?” Take a look at our article “The Dietitian Warns”.
What should you avoid eating in sahur Dietitian Warns
2) Add Snacks to Your Meal Plan
- If you are looking for ways to lose weight during Ramadan, then we can tell you that it is possible to eat your meals in sahur or iftar and spread them out over time.
- To prevent your metabolism from slowing, increase the number of meals.
- You can have more than one meal instead of 2 at the time you eat iftar and sahur.
- This is what you needTake a 15-minute break to divide your iftar into 2 parts.
- After iftar, have a light snack.
- Take your sahur slightly earlier and finish the day with one more snack about half an hour before the call for prayer.
- So, Ramadan offers 5 meals dailyYou can nourish your metabolism and help it to grow.
- You can avoid overeating and stomach problems during Ramadan by increasing the number of meals.
3) Control the size of your Portion
- As with any diet, you should reduce your portions if a fasting diet is desired. This can be difficult, especially when it comes time to enjoy Ramadan sweets. But the end result will be well worth it.
- Take a look at the amazing iftar tables How to lose weight in RamadanYou may be thinking. It is important to not eat too much while still enjoying delicious food.
- It can be difficult, especially at Iftar, to control the amount of food while feeling long-term hunger.
- This is the time to set your own table. portion controlIt will be of great benefit to you.
- Take as much of your plate as you can eat, and then leave the table when your plate is empty.
- You prefer your plate smallBy making the plate look larger and grabbing your stomach with more attention, you can get up higher from the table.
List of Foods that Will Not Make You Thirsty at Sahur
4) Make sure to drink plenty of water
- You may have found the above list a bit overwhelming. Let’s now move on to a simple, but effective suggestion. Paying attention to water intake is one of the easiest ways to lose weight during Ramadan.
- In order to lose weight during Ramadan, it is important that your body uses the food you eat effectively. Water consumption should also be considered.
- Water can help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism.
- Ramadan is a time to drink water.
- Instead of drinking water from iftar to sahur, you can spread your water intake.
- Get at least 2-2.5 liters water daily.
5) Pay Attention To Oil Use in Meals
- If you want to know how to lose weight fast in Ramadan or how you can lose weight quickly during Ramadan you should not eat. Instead, you need to be careful about what you eat.
- Avoid eating fatty foods. Instead of frying, use boiling, steaming, or grilling to cook your meals.
- You should also be mindful of how much oil you use in your meals.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil per 1kg of vegetable food 1 tablespoon olive oil for 1 cup of rice, pasta, or legumesAdd it.
- When cooking meat, poultry, and fish, make sure to use your own oil.
- How do lose kilo in RamadanBoth those who claim to be able to lose weight after Ramadan and those who use oil are concerned about the issue.
- The amount of oil you’ll add to your salads. Maximum 2 teaspoonsLimit to
Salad must be included in your Iftar Menu
- Ramadan dietSalads are a great option, as they are a part of any diet!
- Salad is low in calories and high in fiber, which will help you feel fuller.
- This is what you need Start your main meal by eating a salad before you start the main course.By eating half of your salad in the front, you can leave the table with fewer calories.
- You should avoid high-calorie salad dressings when you prepare your salads.
- Salads Vinegar, spices, and lemonsBy adding, you can increase your metabolic rate.
- Fast food can cause you to eat until you feel full.
- This is because the brain receives the satiety signals late.
- This will allow you to eat as much as possible.
- Your mouth is what you eat Take at least 20 chewsAfter every bite, leave your fork & spoon on the table.
- What really matters isWeight loss in RamadanIt’s not the question How to lose weight permanently in RamadanAnswer the question correctly.
- Ramadan is a good month to start slowing down your eating habits.
- Slow eating should not be restricted by time. You will be able to set the table and eat slowly if you wake up at least 1-2 hours before the adhan.
8 Different Ramadan Diet Lists, Healthy Menus
8) Go Shopping with a Full Stomach
- You may accidentally buy a lot of unnecessary items if you shop empty-handed.
- You come home from work in the evening and your hand is full of unhealthy foods that you bought instead.
- This is what you need You should eat a healthy, balanced meal before you go shopping.
- The temptation to eat more calories when shopping is done within 1-2 hours of the iftar table.
- If you ask how to lose weight during Ramadan, you can go shopping for iftar in the morning while the sahur dishes are still full.
9) Say Goodbye Scales
- It will not be good for your mental and physical health to constantly think about Ramadan weight gain or loss and weigh yourself every single day.
- Ramadan: “I gained weight, and I will.” Don’t worry about your thoughts.
- People who are frequently overweight may need to deal with more stress.
- This will make it more difficult to lose weight because of the stress hormones you will secrete.
- Remember that your weight can change throughout the day.
- This is how it works On an empty stomach, weigh yourself once per weekOther days, you can say goodbye to the scale.
- Ramadan is a month to be disciplined, to have patience, and to strengthen our spirituality through fasting.
10) Increase your Physical Activity
- Ramadan is a time when physical activity tends to decrease due to the warmth of the weather and hunger throughout the day.
- This can lead to weight problems.
- This is what to do after you have eaten iftar.A 30-45 minute walk can help you increase your physical activity.
- This is a very important item because it will determine how you feel about your life. Ramadan weight lossYou want the best.How to lose weight in RamadanTo leave is to speak.
- You won’t regain the weight you lost in a healthy manner.
- Ramadan: How to easily lose weightSports that are recommended for Muslims should be done after Ramadan, and even considered a part of their daily life.
Dietitian Betül ANAMAS
For the recipes: Dietitian Betül Anamas
Facebook: Dietitian Betül Anamas
You might be interested in:
Practical Suhoor Recipes
List of Foods that Keep You Full at Sahur
25 Sahur with Eggs Recipes
What can you eat in Sahur? A menu that keeps you full, not thirsty
Video Suhoor Recipes: Practical Recipes that Keep You Full
4 millionFollow the person You can find our video recipe.
Delicious Recipes, which has been downloaded over 9 million times. More than 750,000The tried and true recipe is always there for you.