Tips for a Happy Ramadan
A balanced sahur is the best way to fast in Ramadan. If we can provide the energy, protein, and food we need at sahur we will be able to prevent hunger and thirst in the hours that follow. We will be sharing a Ramadan sample list with you in this article.
8 Benefits of Ramadan Eating Dates
6 Easy Ways To Speed Up Your Business
- You should definitely get up for sahurAt least one of the protein foods, such as eggs or cheese in the sahur, must be consumedKeep in mind to keep
- Vitamin mineral balance Cucumbers have the highest water contents of all raw vegetablesIt is important to include it in your menu without oversalting. You can also choose one of the fresh fruits to avoid sudden drops in blood sugar.
- Milk is full for five hoursIt is well-known for its health benefits. Don’t forget to have a glass of milk (200 ml) at sahur.
- Whole wheat breadAdd the required amount to your daily diet. You will be able to meet your body’s needs for carbohydrates and B vitamins.
- Minimize your tea and coffee intakeIt reduces your desire to swim in deep water.
- You should avoid eating too many sweet or fatty foods in the Sahur.You will feel a sense of digestive ease. It has been proven that reflux complaints are more common in Ramadan.
The stomach’s system is different than other organs. It is more sensitive to sudden changes in the body and can be affected quickly. For our stomach health, let’s be careful what we eat.
How to Speed Up Metabolism in Ramadan?
Healthy Sample Menu for Ramadan
It could vary depending on the individual’s calorie requirements.
- 1 glass milk/yogurt/kefir
- 2 matchboxes of Feta cheese
- 1 boiled egg
- 5-6 low-salt olives, or 2 whole walnuts
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Cold-cut vegetables
- 2 watermelon slices in triangles
- 1 persimmon, 2 olives
- 1 bowl of soup
- Up to 3 patties each of grilled/ovenbaked red meat, grilled/ovenbaked chicken, and 6 tablespoons of legumes
- 8 tablespoons of vegetable foods
- 1 glass of yoghurt/tzatziki/2 glasses of buttermilk
- Green Salad
- 2 slices of ramadan pita, 6 spoons bulgur pilaf, or wholemeal pasta
- 12 cherries or 1 slice watermelon; 4 fresh apricots; 1 peach.
- 2 scoops of icecream or 1/2 (half-portion) milk dessert
- Desserts should not exceed two meals per week. Prefer fruit…
- Drink plenty of water
Five Tips for Healthy Ramadan Eating
Fasting: Nutrition Tips
- You will feel less hungry if you eat food that keeps you full at sahur.
- You can feel better up to the time that iftar arrives by making healthy choices regarding calories and fiber.
- Ramadan tables can be exciting, so you should not eat too many calories in one meal. After Ramadan, balanced plates can be prepared to avoid weight gain.
- Salad should be included on your sahur- and iftar plates. Salad is a healthy and low-calorie option.
- Olive oil should also be included in your salad.
- When you want dessert after iftar, it is best to choose healthy, natural sugar-containing foods. Fruit is a nut.
- Drink water from sahur to iftar.You should drink very little water, but only at regular intervals. Drinking water in a sudden fashion can cause severe discomfort and swelling in your stomach.
Dietitian M. Büşra ARAL ÖZYURT
Here are the recipes dietitian’s kitchen
List of Sahur Foods that Keep You Full
Ramadan Diet List: 8 Healthy Menus
List of Foods that Will Not Make You Thirsty at Sahur
What should you avoid eating in sahur Dietitian Warns!
How should people suffering from reflux or gastritis eat Ramadan?
The blog contains articles on healthy lifestyle, diet, and personal health. They are meant to be informative. There are many natural remedies at home for various ailments, nutritional functional food supplements, natural skin care mask recipes and their application, diet lists that help with weight control, and healthy nutrition programs. Each individual’s response to the relevant food, product, or diet list will be different. The article may lose its validity and currency after publication. This information is not intended to replace a doctor’s diagnosis or provide a prescription. Recommends consulting an expert in the field before applying any information. We cannot be held responsible for any side effects that may occur if this is not done.